Camp Xtreme and Xtreme Learning Centers programs are all about STEAM this summer.
The role of the office administrator is to provide a welcoming first interaction to the participants and families of Camp Xtreme and Xtreme Learning Center while managing all aspects of the camp office.
- Positive interactions when communicating with families on a daily basis throughout camp season.
- Answer phone calls and emails, disperse information to appropriate staff as necessary.
- Manage the camp office email.
- Assist with the camp registration and payment process, respond to registration inquiries.
- Ensure all documents related to camper registration are filed appropriately.
- Ensure all camper payments are up to date.
- Ensure all staff documents are up to date.
- Manage staff schedules and time cards.
- Assist families during drop off and pick up (including late drop offs and early arrivals).
- Communicate with parents about participant’s experiences and report concerns to camp leadership.
- Assist camp leadership in reporting incidents.
- Supervise singular children when incidents occur/waiting to be picked up.
- Assist with data entry.
- Assist camp leadership with office duties.
- Assist with events and special guests.
- Assist in planning/executing staff events.
- Ensure the site is kept clean, sanitized, organized, and free of litter.
- Know and understand ALL emergency procedures associated with the camp program.
- Know, enforce and follow all safety guidelines associated with the camp and all program areas, including but not limited to being responsible for campers’ safety and whereabouts of camp groups at all times.
- Have a great attitude!
- Must be at least 21 yrs old.
- High School Diploma, Bachelor’s Preferred.
- Experience with bookkeeping, preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft office.
- Experience with office management/record keeping software.
- Ability to effectively communicate – verbally and in writing- with children, parents, co-workers, and staff.
- Ability to work as a member of a team and the ability to accomplish tasks with independence, motivation, and responsibility.
- Detail-oriented, with strong organizational skills.
- Pediatric First Aid & CPR Certifications and/or Lifeguard/WSI Certifications at time of hire or able to obtain one month before session start date. (Camp Curiosity will be hosting certification).
- Must be able to obtain Background Clearances, FBI fingerprinting, Child Abuse Clearances, and Mandated Reporter Training (will change with regulations).
Camp Xtreme will be hosting a CPR and Lifeguard Certification class in June 2023, dates TBD.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: From $15.00 per hour
- Professional development assistance
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Norristown, PA 19401: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: In person
Job Category: Administrator
Job Type: Full Time Part Time
Job Location: Norristown