Montco OIC invites you to join our team as a Nursing Instructors to teach the next generation of helpers and healers and provide students with the necessary skills to begin a successful career in the nursing field.
Even if you have no previous teaching experience, we will provide you with the tools and training needed to become a successful educator!
Responsibilities include presenting academic curriculum to prepare students for the Council Licensure Examination for Practical Nurses (NCLEX-PN.), and preparing students for an exciting career in Nursing. Make a difference and change lives!
What You’ll Do
- Ensure successful delivery of course curriculum. Coach and guide student to ensure effective learning.
- Prepare students for the Council Licensure Examination for Practical Nurses (NCLEX-PN)
- Maintain a healthy, safe, and secure classroom/lab environment
- Ensure tests and assessment tools are accurate
- Maintain and submit individual student records
- Understand the course and clinical objectives of the course to which they are assigned and be familiar with the overall curriculum
- Plan clinical experiences for each student in the clinical group consistent with course and clinical objectives
- Provide supervision of students in providing safe, quality patient care
- Assist the students to accomplish the clinical objectives of the course
- Assist the student to learn clinical decision-making and clinical judgment skills, develop competency in the execution of clinical skills and foster good communication and psychomotor skills with patients, families, and other members of the health care team
- Validate students’ understanding of theoretical, scientific, and evidence-based practice to support safe and effective care
- Evaluate students’ clinical practice and provide feedback to students on their accomplishment of clinical objectives
- Guide students in their growth in the nursing profession
Master’s in nursing; licensure or eligibility for licensure as a registered nurse in Pennsylvania; experience in clinical specialty area
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: From $30.00 per hour
- 4 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Norristown, PA 19401: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Teaching: 1 year (Preferred)
- Nursing: 1 year (Preferred)
- RN (Preferred)