- Parents will now be required to pay through the Procare App. Please contact our Education Director for invoicing and payment options.
- Students must supply their own headphones to avoid distractions to other students.
- All communication will go through the Procare App. If you need assistance with signing in, please contact us at 610-279-9700
- No parents will be permitted inside of our facilities. Sign-in/Sign-out can be completed using our contactless method in the Procare App
Xtreme Learning Center is proud to provide a socially distant learning space for Norristown Area School District families with children in grades Kindergarten through 9th grade.
We are accepting applications from students attending Norristown Area School District schools grades K-9. The tuition for each child is $150/week for drop-in care or $200/week for drop-in and extended care. CCIS is accepted. If your child is entering 8th or 9th grade, please contact us about our GEAR Up partnership with NASD.
- In-School Help during Asynchronous (independent) learning.
- Technology Support during Synchronous (live) learning.
- Games and outdoor activities
Before and After Care Important Documents
Xtreme Learning Center Drop-In Care will follow the Norristown Area School District's schedule. Students should arrive at the OIC at 7:45 am for breakfast and to log in to their homeroom. Dismissal is at 3:00 pm daily. If you wish to enroll your child for extended care (Additional $50/week), dismissal will be 6:00 pm.