Do you enjoy working with children!
Montgomery County OIC and Xtreme Learning Center are seeking motivated individuals looking to join our growing daycare team! This individual must be a dedicated, motivated professional who loves young children. They must have a desire to work in a quality program and positive work environment.
- Lead Teacher will develop lesson plans to include activities and academics based on age appropriate curriculum.
- Develop and monitor children individual progress and goals.
- Create a positive and a productive relationship between staff, parents, and children.
- Maintain a commitment to professionalism.
- Supervise and ensure the safety of all children in your care.
- Create a warm, inviting, and organized environment for children within the classroom
- Keep classroom and all areas neat, clean and organized within the classroom
- Attend all mandatory staff meetings
- Attend a minimum of 18 hours of approved professional development annually.
- Help to complete progress reports in a timely and efficient manner.
All applicants must have necessary clearances required in order to be considered for the position. Or be willing to obtain within 30 days of hire.
- FBI Criminal Background
- PA State Police Criminal Background Check
- PA Child Abuse Clearances
- National Sex Offender Registry Verification
- Associates Degree in Early Children Education+
- Atleast 1 year of classroom experience
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: From $16.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Norristown, PA 19401: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- CPR Certification (Required)
- Child Development Associate Certification (Preferred)
Work Location: In person
Job Category: Instructor
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Norristown