This individual must be a dedicated, motivated professional who loves young children. They must have a desire to work in a quality program and positive work environment.
- Assist the Head Teacher/Director with the implementation of instruction of the children with age appropriate curriculum based on individual progress and goals.
- Create a positive and a productive relationship between staff, parents, and children.
- Maintain a commitment to professionalism.
- Supervise and ensure the safety of all children in your care.
- Create a warm, inviting, and organized environment for children within the classroom
- Keep classroom and all areas neat of the children within the classroom
- Attend all mandatory staff meetings
- Attend a minimum of 18 hours of approved professional development annually.
- Help to complete progress reports in a timely and efficient manner.